Set in the Renaissance landscape of the Val d’Orcia, this old farmhouse offers stunning 360° views of Tuscany’s most dramatic landscape. Villa Val d’Orcia sits just below the internationally–acclaimed Castiglioncello del Trinoro which looks across a valley that has little changed in 500 years.
This is a spacious 450sqm traditional farmhouse with many sitting areas and a remarkable sense of space and calm. It is furnished with antiques, an eclectic picture collection, vintage photographs and early etchings. Old terracotta floors, original beams make this a truly atmospheric refuge from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- 4 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- Sleeps up to 10
- Infinity pool 16 x 4.5 m
- Furnished with antiques
- Close to Castiglioncello di Trinoro
- Large landscaped gardens
- 8 acres of private land
- Dramatic views across the Val d'Orcia
- Close to Pienza, Montalcino and Montepulciano
- Table tennis and table football
- Cleaning included
- Minimum rental period one week